Chartered Accountant Cover Letter
Chartered Accountants provide advice in areas such as corporate finance, financial reporting, taxation, and accounting processes to a variety of clients. Essential responsibilities of a Chartered Accountant include: offering financial information, analyzing company risks, showing clients how to minimize tax liability, updating records, helping with important business transactions, identifying suspicious activity, and guiding junior staff. Chartered Accountants are also required to collaborate with internal and external auditors.
Employers select cover letters highlighting the following skills and qualifications:
- Accounting expertise
- Business acumen
- A methodical approach to work
- Computer proficiency
- Time management
- Confidentiality and excellent work ethics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Below is provided a cover letter sample for Chartered Accountant demonstrating similar job assets and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Chartered Accountant Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Hubbard:
When I learned of your need for a new Chartered Accountant, I felt compelled to submit the enclosed resume. As a seasoned accounting professional with more than 18 years of management experience overseeing corporate accounting systems, I am well positioned to exceed your expectations for this role.
From analyzing financial statements and reports and preparing annual budgets/forecasts to projecting strategic financial information and generating cash flow analyses, I excel in directing all business aspects of accounting and financial operations. My proven success in leading teams to peak performance levels—along with my astute ability to identify areas for procedural improvement to contain costs and boost the bottom line—prepares me to make a significant impact on your company.
Please consider the following highlights of my experience, which include:
- Accurately and meticulously managing a full range of accounting responsibilities—including intercompany invoicing, cash account maintenance, financial report generation, budget analysis, and audits—to propel corporate financial performance.
- Conducting analytical reviews on all reporting formats, maintaining particular focus on trend analysis and ratio maintenance.
- Advising senior executives on tax liabilities and performing both individual and corporate tax computations while liaising between the company and the IRS.
- Recommending and implementing improved internal policies, procedures, and controls designed to maximize profitability and efficiency and safeguard corporate assets.
- Excelling within time-sensitive, fast-paced atmospheres while providing key administrative support, resolving issues, and motivating staff.
- Earning a Bachelor of Science in Finance and a Master of Science in Accounting (with honors) from the University of Chicago.
With my experience in performing corporate accounting operations, combined with my inherent interpersonal and organizational skills, I am ready to provide outstanding accounting service and leadership within your company.
I look forward to discussing the position with you in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.
David S. Hardin
Sample Cover letter for Chartered Accountant
Employers needs talented candidate not only on paper but off paper as well. So while writing cover letter for Chartered Accountant, see to it that things you mention are realistic. Make sure that your quality work would speak out your ability in letter.
(Write your name and address)
58 State Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Millennium Chemicals Inc.
3534 Hedge Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I found your advertisement regarding the job opening for the post of Chartered Accountant position on Net-Temps.com . I am sure I would be able to unleash my work skills and creative energies to perform well at this position. I believe I am the suitable candidate for the above mentioned work profile.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Employed both as a trainee and qualified chartered accountant working mainly in audit, accountancy and taxation.
- I dealt with a wide variety of clients across many different industries. I learnt how to operate in a professional environment, deal with deadlines and how to interact and communicate successfully with clients as well as garnering substantial business and financial skills and competencies.
- Accounts preparation Smaller client’s required the preparation of statutory and management accounts.
- The smaller clients reported under UK GAAP and I became proficient in the preparation of such accounts and the use of a number of accounting systems such as Sage and Viztopia as well as highly capable in Excel.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
My previous job had thought me to fight with different situations. I am intending to bring out the professionalism in my work by getting in contact with you people. Note down my email dress and contact number so that you can get in touch with me.
Filed Under: Cover Letter