Download BCA all semester july-2017 january-2018 session solved assignments
Assignment for BCA 4th semester with solution for year 2017-2018. Download it for free by clicking download link.
BCS 040 Solved Assignment Soon...
BCS 041 Solved Assignment Download
BCS 042 Solved Assignment Soon...
MCS 024 Solved Assignment Download
BCSL 043 Solved Assignment Download
BCSL 044 Solved Assignment Soon...
BCSL 045 Solved Assignment Soon...
MCSL 016 Solved Assignment Download
BCA all semester new solved assignments Download
BCA all semester new revised books/blocks,study materials Download
MCA all semester new solved assignments Download
MCA all semester new revised books/blocks,study materials Download
BCA all semester term-end exam notes,important questions,guess papers (june-december) Download
MCA all semester term-end exam notes,important questions,guess papers (june-december) Download
BCA/MCA asp.net project Download
IGNOU BCA AND BCOM SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2017-18
MEG-04: ASPECTS OF LANGUAGE SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
Assignment Code: MEG-04/TMA/2017-18
1. Write short notes on any two of the following:
i Theories of the Origin of Language.
ii The Great Vowel Shift.
iii Criteria for classification of consonants.
2. The difference between simple, complex and compound words.
Write in detail, giving examples whenever appropriate, on stress and rhythm of connected speech in English.
3. Describe some of the minor processes of word formation in English and theircontribution to the enrichment of the English word-store.
4. What is a standard language? Discuss in detail the process of language standardization. 20
5. Analyse the following extract of a poem by Tennyson using the tools given to you in Block 9 of your Course.
Ring out, wild bells Ring out, wild bells, to the wild sky,
The flying cloud, the frosty light:
The year is dying in the night;
Ring out, wild bells, and let him die.