(For Better Performance, Save particular PDF files to your local disc & open it)
If you don't have Acrobat Reader, click here for free download
Master of Law [pdf]
Post Graduate Diploma [pdf]
Master of Library & Information Science (M.Li.Sc.):- [pdf]
Master of Arts (M.A.):- [pdf]
Kuvempu University, Final Year M.A. (Education) - Issues and Trends in Indian Education Papers
The paper on Issues and Trends in Indian Education comes in the second year of the course in Masters in Arts under the much reputed university of Kuvempu University. There is an internal assessment paper and a theoretical paper. One is assessed on all the papers and the assignments. There are four subjects in masters of education and Issues and Trends in Indian Education is one of them.
The internal assignment paper has a marks of 15 and there are three questions and has a marks of five marks each. There are options of choosing questions as this is not compulsory. The theoretical paper has an array of 12 questions and one needs to choose and attempt eight out of these and each question carries 10 marks. The questions are theoretical based and one needs to answer in an elaborate pattern.
Maximum time allotted and maximum marks:
The maximum time allotted to complete the paper is three hours and the maximum marks attainable is 80 in this paper as there are eight questions each of 10 marks. The internal assessment paper is of 15 marks.
Frequently asked questions:
Topics that find a regular occurrence in the paper are the requirement of man power in higher education and the suggestions to measure the steps involved in their improvement and the man power planning. Other topics involve the concepts of distance education and its applications and its advantages and disadvantages faced in the Indian scenario. Other topics include Sarvashiksha Abhiyan and the concepts of its improvement and occurrence in the Indian scenario and the adjustments required to enhance the present day condition of this concept. In the era of globalization one needs to focus on the importance of the entrepreneurship.
Download Kuvempu University, Final Year M.A. (Education) - Issues and Trends in Indian Education Papers
- Kuvempu University, B. A., 3rd Year, Economics, Indian Economy (Paper- IV) Papers
- Kuvempu University, Final Year, M.A. (Education), Education Policy and Planning Papers
- Kuvempu University, Final Year, M.A. (Education), Educational Administration and Management Papers
- Kuvempu University, Final Year M.A. (Education), Technology of Teaching Papers
- Kuvempu University B. A. 1st year Education Paper- I Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Financial Accounting Papers
- Kuvempu University, M.A. in Education, 1st Year, Education in Emerging India Papers
- Kuvempu University, M.A. in Education, 1st Year, Philosophical & Sociological Perspective of Education Papers
- Kuvempu University, B. A. in Education, Paper IV Papers
- Kuvempu university B.Sc 1st Year Mathematics Paper-I Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-International Business Environment and Small Business Management Papers
- Kuvempu University, B.A in History, Paper IV Papers
- Kuvempu University, B. Sc, Mathematics Paper- II Papers
- Kuvempu University B.Sc 1st Year Chemistry Paper-I Papers
- Kuvempu University B. A. 1st year Economics Paper- I Papers